National Harbor Wine and Food Festival
Quick post today! I just bought tickets to this event which runs May14-15 at the National Harbor: http://www.wineandfoodnh.com/.
Elizabeth Faulkner, Citizen Cake and Orson
Katsuya Fukushima, Iron Chef America
Billy Strynkowski, Cooking Light Magazine
- Over 150 different wines and spirits in an all-you-can taste affair. We’ve more than tripled last year’s selections. Over 100 International wines are featured as well as local and regional favorite. Don’t forget the Wine Dinners at Old Hickory, Foster’s and Bond 45
- A special craft beer tasting BIER GARTEN experience will give guests something they don’t get at other local wine festivals.
- The Whiskey & Bourbon Experience Lounge offers a relaxing setting complete with hand rolled cigar demonstrations for guests.
- Cabanas on the Beach offer a great relaxing vista where guest can sip on their favorite tropical drinks and listen to the steel drum band.
- The VIP piers offer a wonderful restaurant tasting for foodies to indulge their innermost passions from the best local tastes.
- The Tasting Theater is electric and kenetic with activity with hands-on cooking demonstrations and wine pairings that offer fun for all guests.
- Local, regional and national recognized chefs converge to offer meet and greets, book signings and demonstrations throughout the event.
- Live music and entertainment and much more!